• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Goals Galore Football (Soccer) Game 2013/14

Doink

Keith: 13
Sam: 11
Doink: 11

Everything updated, Keith remains 2 ahead, whilst I have closed on Sam.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Keith: 13
Sam: 11
Doink: 11

Everything updated, Keith remains 2 ahead, whilst I have closed on Sam.

And I have tough choice rather to stick with what I have or make a change and it ups my lead. Will stick for now and hope my Peterborough forward scores this weekend.

Doink

Keith: 17
Doink: 16
Sam: 14

All updated

Every one of my 5 scored this gameweek, amazing week. Assombalonga is keeping Keith ahead however the gap is down to a single point

Doink

What a shock Bent is injuried already! If I do make a change it might be him.

Lol he's so injury prone, I was actually going to switch Charlie Austin but he scored on the weekend so I'll give him a chance.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Lol he's so injury prone, I was actually going to switch Charlie Austin but he scored on the weekend so I'll give him a chance.

It was just a Villa thing me including Bent and because he does strike me as being a good signing for them.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
1. Robin Van Persie (Man Utd)
2. Christian Benteke (Aston Villa)
3. Darren Bent (Fulham)
4. Jose Ulloa (Brighton)
5. Britt Assombalonga (Peterborough Utd)

Right am taking a couple of gambles here, but Bent out and Brett Pittman (Bournemouth) in

Ulloa out and Jordan Rhodes (Blackburn) in.

1. Robin Van Persie (Man Utd)
2. Christian Benteke (Aston Villa)
3. Brett Pittman (Bournemouth)
4. Jordan Rhodes (Blackburn)
5. Britt Assombalonga (Peterborough Utd)

Last edited: