• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Great American Bash 1989 Live Discussion - April 23, 2020

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
B3aEfZk.jpg

The Glory Days have come to Baltimore, Maryland! On a night where blood will be spilled and scores will be settled, is there anywhere else you'd rather be?

Our classic PPV this week is a doozy. The Great American bash 1989 features a card packed to the gills with legends. The Steiner Brothers will meet The Varisty Club in a Tornado Tag Team match, Jim Cornette and Paul E. Dangerously will face off in a Tuxedo Match, Sting and Great Muta battle it out for the NWA Television Championship and Lex Luger looks to cement his status in the NWA as he defends his United States Championship against Ricky Steamboat!

Not enough for you? Well how about a War Games match pitting The Road Warriors, The Midnight Express and Steve Williams against The Fabulous Freebirds and The Samoan Swat Team?

Oh but there's more! In the main event of the evening, The Nature Boy will be looking for revenge, as he defends the NWA World Heavyweight Championship against the nefarious Terry Funk! Neither man is going to pull any punches and in the end only one will be walking out the champion of the world!

The Live Discussion begins Thursday, April 23rd at 7:30 PM EASTERN TIME

So pull that shit up and have it ready to go.

PRESS PLAY WHEN THE CLOCK HITS 8 PM EASTERN TIME!

Do feel free to chime in with your commentary, even if you are not actually watching the show. If you've seen the show, as I'm sure many of us have... you can follow along and join the discussion.

And don't be afraid to watch the show later and pitch in some thoughts afterward. That's cool too.

Last edited:

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Yeah too bad the NFL Draft is tonight because I would be so on or this tonight. I've seen all the Matches individually, but I just might to see it from beginning to end because it truly is a dandy of a PPV.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Hold up let me find a bootleg that doesn't sync with the network like last time real quick

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Gonna see how the internet is and try to watch this on my PS4, if not I'll just put it on my phone