• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Haters Thread

Deezy

DZ PZ
Bump

For fuck sakes Gillette.....YOU'RE AN OVERPRICED RAZOR COMPANY! JUST TAKE THE FUCKING HAIR OF PEOPLE'S FACES AND SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU'RE NOT IN ANY POSITION TO BE TRYING THIS SHIT WHEN YOU HAVE MORE COMPETITION THAN EVER BEFORE.....and the bitches you trying to impress don't even shave.

Also breaking up two kids in a friendly backyard scuffle was the breaking point for me, I'm all for stopping sexual harassment and assault but males are agressive and competitive by nature, gotta let that energy out safely

Maybe we should stop trying to raise boys like girls?

And I fuck hate the term "snowflake".. that's what I used to call white women I wanted to fuck and cocaine.....thanks alot internet....you turned that word into something terrible.

Deezy

DZ PZ
I hate every parent who fell for
that dumb ass momo hoax, y'all dumb motherfuckers wouldn't be freaking the fuck out if ya read to your kids instead of giving them a tablet to watch.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I fucked Momo. You want my sloppy second's?
2c9.jpg

Is that your "Momo?"

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
You should see the comment section on the latest study that proved there's no link.

I'm sure it's the same old, "Government censorship, paid doctors, blah blah blah". When their kids die from a completely preventable disease, I think they'll realize how horribly wrong they were.

Did you see the kid who went to court for the right to get vaccines?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I'm sure it's the same old, "Government censorship, paid doctors, blah blah blah". When their kids die from a completely preventable disease, I think they'll realize how horribly wrong they were.

Did you see the kid who went to court for the right to get vaccines?
They claimed there are holes in the study and the board is owned by "big pharma."

I heard about it, but I haven't read the story yet.

Didn't he already do it and he;s now suing for the rights for others to do it?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
They claimed there are holes in the study and the board is owned by "big pharma."

I heard about it, but I haven't read the story yet.

Didn't he already do it and he;s now suing for the rights for others to do it?

Yeah. He went to court and buried his mom on the mic. :lmao