• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Haters Thread

Deezy

DZ PZ
I hate cyclists altogether, smug assholes don't respect driving lanes and think their bikes can be parked like cars? Fuck off and get hit by a bus you Premium Rush fucks.

Deezy

DZ PZ
I hate it when women are so prudish I can't do anything more than missionary, for fuck sakes, that's basically the friendzone of sex.

Also, hate that feminist bitches were all up in arms over those leaked celeb pics but don't even consider the fact that the NSA were most likely fapping to those pics before all of this. And crying about victimization and sexualizing of celebs and not even give those bitches shit for taking the pictures in the first place.

Pepe the Cholo

taylor-swift-blue-eyeliner-cat-eye-silver-taupe-shading-front-w724.jpg

Fuck you and your skinny white ass.

Deezy

DZ PZ
I hate that noone answered my question to the Paris Hilton bitches....

Also, there I hate when someone asks me what I like to listen to or watch and have some jerkoff use this as some way to knock my tastes....."Oh thqat movie sucks, I can't believe you like that".....Yeah I said I liked it didn't I? I was under the impression someone asked me what I liked, not to hear some other assholes opinion on what constitutes a good move, how about I don't give a flying fuck about your opinion is on the movie, because I like it.

I swear I go into threads on many a forum and there is always that one dick who does this.....

Twitchy

i hate when people stop too early before a red light, and then creep up inch by inch. JUST STOP before the light, dam.