• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Haters Thread

Chris

Dreams are Endless
pepe.jpg

Deezy

DZ PZ
I hate instant coffee.

Made Keurig shit look all convenient and easy, end up with watery coffee and a waste of counter space.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I'm just not a fan of coffee in general, no problem when other people drink it obviously, I just don't see the appeal.

Twitchy

Buttonscotch coffee? Never heard of it you Americans invert everything. Actually sounds good, I'll take yours then:p

Yea, there is every friken type of coffee you can imagine, and my coworker keeps buying it! lol

I hate instant coffee.

Made Keurig shit look all convenient and easy, end up with watery coffee and a waste of counter space.

Keurig is cool if your rich. But dam, sometimes I want more than 6oz's at a time.

I'm just not a fan of coffee in general, no problem when other people drink it obviously, I just don't see the appeal.

Office land perhaps? ITS AN ADDICTION. :)

Deezy

DZ PZ
Appeal of coffee is it makes miserable non morning people not Benoit their family every morning.

Trufax.

Should use that for a commercial.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Caffeine is one my favorite drugs.

I hate the fact that life in general is what people before me wanted so I gotta follow corrupt laws under what is supposed to be "freedom." Some things make sense like murder but c'mon so many little instances that should just be common place get taken from us because of uptight assholes. Let me smoke in peace, let me drink in peace and I'll let you worship a FAKE deity in peace. Leave me the fuck alone and don't point your Kinect at my walls.

Twitchy

I hate it when people are assholes only to exploit their 'only' skill in life. Guess what..your not that cool.

Deezy

DZ PZ
I hate doing favours for drunks, do one thing and they got their hands out like an Obama hating farmer.