Promos Heartbreak Hotel

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
"Heartbreak Hotel"
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

The ding of a service bell sounds as we join Nova Taylor, attempting to let back and forget about her emotionally cruel past several days, waiting at the desk of her Pittsburgh hotel. The floors are a white and grey shining granite with bright walls and lit from an ornate chandelier hanging above an area with couches and a coffee table with fake plants on it. Nova has a bag of luggage behind her along with a pair of white jeans and a top, slightly faded rainbow hair in a ponytail, not feeling motivated to pick a colour to dye it next. Still rather heartbroken, Nova looks to the side and doesn’t notice someone walking up to the counter. With a suit and a name tag reading “M. Moseby” and he is African American, he appears to be the manager of the hotel. Mr Mosbey we’ll call him greets Nova with a smile.

“Why hello there, madame!” He says politely as Nova doesn’t notice. He says once again, gently. “Hello?” Finally getting Nova’s attention.

“What? Oh, I’m sorry… I guess I’m a little t-tired.” Nova stutters out, making an obvious excuse. Keeping his charm, the manager responds.

“Well, then we have just the place for you to rest!” Mr Mosbey chimes. “I am guessing you would like to book a room?”

Nova nods. “Well, actually I think my… bosses pre-booked a room for me? My name is Nova, Nova Taylor. That, or it may be under the name Alexis if they put my name down for it.”

The manager quickly checks the desk computer and quickly finds the reservation. “Ah, yes. Mr and Mrs Bassignani booked the room for you. We have it under 'Alexis 'Nova' Taylor.' and they clearly were willing to treat you with one of our most expensive rooms.”

Making a snide comment, Nova says while folding her arms. “Yeah, I’m surprised they didn’t book me in a dingy motel next to a graveyard…”

“They clearly are caring bosses.” Moseby smiles.

Showing a bit of disdain for her bosses, she says. “Well, as caring as they can be… for running a Wrestling company.”

“Wrestling you say?” The manager looks at Nova. “I honestly did not expect that with you, but considering they are treating you like a top star, you might be quite a performer.”

Still feeling rather down, Nova just sighs. “I guess…”

Reaching on the counter, he grabs a key card to swipe it before handing it to Nova Taylor.

“Your room is 632 and I hope you have a wonderful stay.”

Seeing the kindness from the manager, Nova puts the effort into faking a smile, trying to exchange the courtesy even a tiny bit as she pulls her luggage behind her and into the elevator in the hotel.

Getting to her floor, Nova rolls her back behind her and walks down the hallway that is covered with a green carpet. Looking at a golden sign, she can see that rooms 620 and above are to her right, so she walks forward. Her mind still stuck on her break up, she talks to herself.

“Why did I have to accept my contract to LDW? I can’t go see him anymore…" She sighs as she looks down.

"No taking me to Japan when he and Chip have matches there… No going skiing in Whistler… No going to the Canucks games... I can't hug him anymore... Let him hold me if I'm worried about something."

Still pining over her ex-boyfriend, Nova sighs as she admits.

"I still love him. I honestly thought I could even marry him one day. But, we can’t d-do this long distance…”

Nova is close to tears as she is making her way down the hallway… Eventually, she pasts by room 630 meaning the next room is her’s. She slowly turns her head to see… a sign shaped with a heart reading “632, Honeymoon Suite.” and her heart instantly sinks. Realizing something is up she mutters.

“No way… She actually fucking went there…” and her hand folds into a fist, shaking with anger. Quickly she swipes her card and pushes her way to see a comfortable and romantic room… But one filled with Eden’s tricks again.

All around the room are hearts and flowers, with rose petals on the floor, a double-wide heart-shaped bed, heart-shaped pillows, and soft red and pink everywhere. It would be lovely if Nova was on a honeymoon, but she is a heartbroken woman, this as a reminder of what could have been would be enough to enrage anyone. But, Eden took it one step further. With picture frames and even a couple of posters, photos of Nova together with her ex-boyfriend are all over the room. Other than showing how often Nova changes her hair colour, the memory of what had just happened is all over the room. On top of it all, in pink rose petals on the bed, “Nova + Connor” is written out.

Running her hands through her hair, Nova is steaming mad as she takes the nearest framed picture of her ex, this of them in a six-person tag match together, and lifts it up shouting “STOP RUINING MY LIFE!!!”

Then chucking it full force against the ground, shattering it. Feeling a rush of negative emotions, anger, sadness, heartbreak, and even fear, her eyes welled up in tears as she sits on the end of the bed, starting to cry.

“Why can’t she leave me alone?! I-” She sniffles. “I just wanted to find a place to w-wrestle full-time and she’s d-doing this to me?!” Looking down at the smashed picture of her ex, Nova wipes her eyes. “And Connor… I’m sorry! I’m sorry I got tricked by her! I’m sorry we can’t be together! I miss you… I really miss you. I’m n-not mad at you…” Wiping her nose, Nova says with a catch in her throat. “You’re s-sweet... I still love you...”

Taking a moment to calm herself down, Nova grabs an extra tissue from her bag and wipes her eyes, looking around the room. Giving a long deep breath, the Rainbow Princess pats the edge of the bed, letting her hand sink into it.

“I mean… I g-guess I can just put these pictures away. The bed’s kinda comfy and there is lots of room, and if I can’t deal with the hearts, I can just ask for a new room or something.”

Trying to turn this negative into something positive, Nova gently picks up the framed pictures around the room to drop them into the garbage bin, along with ripping the posters off the wall and trashing them. Nova looks at the roses on the bed and gently swipes the roses forming Connor’s name and puts them on the ground.

“Sorry, but I need to get my mind off you for now.”

Getting her bag open, Nova reaches in and pulls out a brown teddy bear with a rainbow bow, feeling the need to hug something soft right now. Having gotten rid of the reminders of her ex, Nova is looking a little more relieved. She jumps up onto the middle of the bed, but rather than sinking into the soft cushions, she hits something hard!

"Ah, fuck! Oww!"

She yelps in pain and pulls the bed sheets over to reveal…

A framed family photo of Slate… Eden… and their daughter Keres.

“No…”

Feeling another rush of anger, the tears come again and she gives a long and hard look at the picture of her bosses, the tormentors she has had since she joined their company. Teardrops fall on the picture as Nova, letting her emotions get the best of her, takes the frame off the bed and smashes it against the wall, causing a rip in the wallpaper as the glass falls on the floor!

“I’M DONE WITH YOU!”

Nova cries out as she continues to sob on the bed, holding her bear as she does so.

Alone, on the bed, Nova Taylor is at a personal low as she leaves herself to cry out and cope with what is going on. Her dreams of wrestling are becoming a nightmare again as she is being pushed around by her employers. Breaking her crying fit is a knock on the door. Nova wipes her eyes and goes over to see… the Hotel Manager… who sees the room behind her.

“And what in the world is going on here…?”

He says very slow and sharply.

Nova sniffles, and looks at the manager who is enraged over the noise and damage to the lavish suite. Nova mutters as the scene fades.

“I-I can explain…”

Tags: The bitch who did this to her, Eden. @Jonny Nostradamus