Heeeey

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

cyborg878

Reaction score
Hey it's been a looooong time. Gosh.. almost a year? I was in twc when twc was wcf. I stopped by and saw the forum was active, not to mention y'all have great wrestling gossip updates. So yeah :) glad to be back.

cyborg878

Reaction score
Apparently there's a form...

Reason for Username choice: It's an old nickname

Special Interests: Writing, singing, psychology

Favorite Music: Don't have a fav, too many good bands and singers.

Favorite TV/Movies: I am currently addicted to Criminal Minds

Favorite Sports Teams: I don't know a damn thing about sports. I'll say Maple Leafs?

Favorite Foods: I have a love for pizza.

How Did You Find The Website: Been here in the past.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Great wrestling gossip updates.

Welcome and enjoy your stay.

cyborg878

Reaction score
Actually you seem to be much more obsessed with us than you say we are with you. You seem threateed because I decide to go back to a forum I was on before you even heard of it. I am here to participate in wrestling gossip and news. You really need to slow your roll Nick. Besides, we aren't upset you left at all. :) Why can't you ever be peaceful?

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
If you wanted to be peace then you wouldn't be here and Leo wouldn't show up in WKF's chatbox everyday. You actually think you could just come to a wrestling forum that has the e-fed that you can't stand and try and be peaceful about it? You are only here to fuck with us.

cyborg878

Reaction score
I can be here and be peaceful. I mean I'm not going around swearing and starting problems like you are right now. I'll I did was come back to a forum I had been on for several months. No harm in that. And I cannot control Leo's actions so do not blame me for them.

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
How am I going around swearing and starting problems? I never even talk to you guys anymore. I was just saying don't come here to fuck with us when we can just go our seperate ways and what's done is done.

cyborg878

Reaction score
Did you not just swear in your last two posts on this thread? Are you not causing uneccessary drama on this thread? You may not talk to us, but I do believe you have listed my character as a jobber in a fed I'm not in. So much for peace huh?

I am allowd on this forum. If you have a problem with that, then you will have to deal I'm sorry.

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
How am I jobbing you? I mean I am sure there are a million people in this world with the same name. I'm just using a local wrestler as a jobber to make new guys look good. He just happens to have your same name. Just like there is also one with the same name as Leo's character.

cyborg878

Reaction score
I'm not stupid Nicky. I saw the thread post. "What's Nate's characters name again?..oh yeah Damon Warrens." Are you telling me that had you never heard the name Damon Warrens you would have chosen it as a jobbers name? And no there are not a million people with the same name.