• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Heeeey

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
No need for drama over some e-fed mess. As long as he is here to be active and post in the forum and not to cause drama then it's alright for him to be here.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
How am I jobbing you? I mean I am sure there are a million people in this world with the same name. I'm just using a local wrestler as a jobber to make new guys look good. He just happens to have your same name. Just like there is also one with the same name as Leo's character.

Well you also just future endeavored J.T. Evans who happens to be another Indy wrestler.

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
I never said he couldn't be here. I just don't want him here if he is only here to fuck with us because I know he is already active on another forum he has been on a long time so I doubt he would leave it to go to the same site and be active on the same site with the guys he hates.

What I mean is, it's cool being here but don't be causing drama with any of the WKF members. Just don't bother us and we won't bother you and it's all good.

cyborg878

Reaction score
Well an easy way to prevent drama on here is to remove any of my character names from your fed. Simple enough right?

Annnnd the one forum I'm on, is mainly efed focussed we're too busy with that to find wrestling news. So I figured this site has always been up to date on wrestling gossip :p