• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Help me win a trip to SummerSlam by just clicking a button!

CMPuLs3

Reaction score
Seriously, all you got to do is give me an upvote. I know you guys are probably busy, but it only takes a second & I need all the help I can get!

Just sign in/create an account & give my post a thumbs up! (It's the official WWEGames website)

http://wwe.thq.com/go/thread/view/139707/29248735/win-a-free-trip-to-summerslam?post_id=522243273#522243273

CMPuLs3

Reaction score
Leo C said:
US and Canada only? :annoyed:

Everyone with 1 or 2 posts trying to get it. :lol1:

haha, I noticed that too. I think my first post on the THQ forums was asking why the Canadian Destroyer from the front grapple isn't in WWE 12. It then turned into a Petey Williams discussion thread lol

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
CM PuLs3 said:
haha, I noticed that too. I think my first post on the THQ forums was asking why the Canadian Destroyer from the front grapple isn't in WWE 12. It then turned into a Petey Williams discussion thread lol

They always go somewhere different. Their discussions going off-topic are quite fun, and the thousands of topics and people bashing THQ as if there was no tomorrow make me laugh to this day.

Helped you out.

CMPuLs3

Reaction score
Lobsterfrogman said:
Done. Hope you win and hope you enjoy the show!

I would absolutely fkn freak if I ended up winning. Apparently the top 20 posts get put into a group & THQ picks 2.

Thanks for the help, man!