• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hey

Jiso

Seek posts vids of himself working on facebook, what a fag. Get back to foruming cunt.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Seek posts vids of himself working on facebook, what a fag. Get back to foruming cunt.
In all fairness to Seak, he probably picked a lot of fruit and wasted hours waiting in front of a Home Depot to get that camera.

Weez

oh hai Jericho150. Welcum 2 Wrestling Smarks!

Had to unfriend Seak on FB.. didn't like looking at Dude Muscles in my timeline every fucking day. lol

Weez

I'm like Kevin Owens.. I prefer to be a neckbeard with my fucking shirt on tbvh.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Had an ex who stole my phone to look through Facebook to see if Inwasflirting with bitches, she saw that my timeline was full of pro wrestling, amateur wrestling, MMA and bodybuilding news.

Silly bitch, I text and delete convos like any smart person should do if they have a psycho cunt they like being in.