• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impact thread for April 11, 2024 - Moose vs. Seven, ABC vs. First Class, DM Title defence

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
The one thing I really dislike is that they don't use destination x as the option c PPV, they just use option c when it's convenient so that results in plot holes
That’s unfortunate. They should ripoff NWA and the tv title. Make it a certain number of defenses.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Kross Rhodes said:
That’s unfortunate. They should ripoff NWA and the tv title. Make it a certain number of defenses.
yeah like some guys have cashed in as soon as they've won the title so kayfabe you have to assume that the ones that don't are just sacred

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I don’t even necessarily disagree that that first class clearly needed this win but maybe put a different team in here because this is just another loss for ABC. I really do think that they’re building up a split story on which is weird because they’re doing that with the guns too, although they’re leaving so I guess it doesn’t matter.