• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impact thread for April 11, 2024 - Moose vs. Seven, ABC vs. First Class, DM Title defence

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Hammerstone is getting a little choked up with Dreamer's praise to him. What a great Segment to put heat on Hammerstone beating up Tommy.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
If Laredo Kid wants to be the Digitial Media Champion he's going to need to embrace the darkness to even have a shot vs Crazy Steve.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
If I was to meet with the people of TNA right now I would say what are doing right now guys? D'Amore is gone, MCMG are gone, and we are talking about the ABCs breaking up to push Francis and Swann as a Team. Oh my AJ nearly killed the ABCs with that Suplex.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Hendry using the Fresh Prince of Bel Air to take a shot at AJ and Swann once again I'll say this TNA better try everything to keep him long term because that Charisma and timing when he wants to go into the Comedy route is top tier and would be perfect for AEW or WWE in the future.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Stephanie talking about if Grace is focused after the opportunities she's gotten lately erm she's been winning Steph it's not like she is on a losing streak girl.