• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impact thread for February 1, 2024 - Frankie explains why he's heel now, GYV vs. ABC part 1, Nemeth vs. Trey, Myers vs. Knight

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Storm also watches at 8:30 so it’ll line up pretty nice.
The YouTubers is why I try to be a little vague about what I’m seeing once they arrive. Tbh if worked from me being an editor of the WS YouTube Page, I’d watch at 830 with them. Sadly :lol it doesn’t

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
The YouTubers is why I try to be a little vague about what I’m seeing once they arrive. Tbh if worked from me being an editor of the WS YouTube Page, I’d watch at 830 with them. Sadly :lol it doesn’t
Oh shoot, you tried watching it doesn’t work?

I think this works out fine because now you an EC both watch on axis and storm and grandma both watch on YouTube and then the rest of us to watch on TNA plus.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Oh shoot, you tried watching it doesn’t work?

I think this works out fine because now you an EC both watch on axis and storm and grandma both watch on YouTube and then the rest of us to watch on TNA plus.
Yeah I tried :lol just to test and it says I need to be a member. It seems me as me, and just with the ability to upload to the WS Channel.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
I'm glad so many people get to enjoy TNA now

I remember when it was just me

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I'm glad so many people get to enjoy TNA now

I remember when it was just me
Well I promised myself where ever Nic is, I’m there. So they have however long he’s there to grab my attention enough that I remember. They definitely can do it with the roster that they have