• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impact thread for February 1, 2024 - Frankie explains why he's heel now, GYV vs. ABC part 1, Nemeth vs. Trey, Myers vs. Knight

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Also, the promise of an unannounced Masha vs. Jody match > Seth Freakin Rollins

Lariatoh!

Latest episode again was solid. Not as good as the first two.

Great choice to open the show with a Nemeth match. This time though the heels got the better of him.

Kazarian's heel turn was ironically paint by numbers. The heel turn was to help move him from being so generic. And then he does the cliche "why?" heel turn promo. He's obviously got a feud with EY, but if he doesn't pivot straight into a feud with someone like Josh Alexander, it's just another waste of time.

Speaking of Alexander, was that segment meant to make him feud with Angels? Or just create a new obnoxious character for Angels?

Great to see Shelley getting a rematch, but once again, the System,and Moose specifically since his title win, hasn't done an in ring all conquering promo. Maybe I'm just too sports entertainment brain washed, but I think this is really hurting The System and Champion Moose. OR maybe D'Amore thinks his Champion really can't cut a promo in front of a live audience??

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
IMG_4282.jpeg

They keep updating and improving their graphics!

Now they have the names where total nonstop used to be and they’re doing yellow for one name and red for the other.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
I don't think I'd expect that to be the standard, pretty sure it's just gonna be for this match/maybe pulled out for occasional special matches

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Enjoying some Jello and Impact is on the Watchlist tonight. @Kross Rhodes

Apoho Creed sounds more like me if you change it later thanks. Who is the one singing Nic's new Them really digging it.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Trey and Wentz were perfect guys to have Nic's first couple of Matches with for sure. They can push the pace and show off what Nic can do inside the Ring good booking here.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Poor ladies they have to go up against Decay who are juiced up now after returning. I hope they've got their Wills together.