• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impact thread for February 15, 2023 - MOOSE vs. KUSHIDA, GYV (1-0) ABC, DM Title defence, ASH by Elegance debuts

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
you can’t get to bff without bf lol and I’ve seen people use it that way. Surely you didn’t think I meant Knight and Shelley were lovers haha

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
IMG_4147.png

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
I should be sleeping this Saturday early Morning but you can't ever miss an Impact Show.

Jake Something vs Kazarian should be a heck of an opener. I have an idea of what Kaz was as a Heel before in his hay day vs now I wonder if it's anywhere near that greatness.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Hey this Match wasn't half bad but a terrible finish. I thought for sure Kazarian would be dominate but it was good to see it be back and forth.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
God why do I need to suffer and watch Evans vs Grace? Why is she still in TNA when theirs plenty of better talent out there?