• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impact thread for January 25, 2024 - Okada returns with MCMG vs. System, Trinity vs. Jordynne, Nemeth in-ring debut vs. Wentz

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
This dimension Rosemary and Havok are in I want to enter it and have some fun. Also Rosemary is still hot to me she needs to some Onlyfans stuff please.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Killer Kelly has a presence about her that to me is Knockouts Champion worthy. She has a presence that woukd make me want to go through a Brick Wall for her.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
I've seen enough of Luna maybe more than the average bear and she gives me Krist Statlander/Toni Storm vibes with her abilities.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Moose vs Okada for the TNA World Title TK let's make it happen in 2024 please. Another fun Show next Week could be even better!

Reactions: Sky

Lariatoh!

Main even thoughts:

1. The System loses their first match. Not a great start. Maybe Moose picked the wrong team mates
2. Okada booked strong. Commentary didn't acknowledge his first run in the company by saying he can't believe he's in TNA.
3. Shelley gets his heat back from losing the title by getting the pin.
4. Moose looked great with the new title. And he out dropkicked Okada!!!
5. Hopefully this leads to a Shelley rematch.
6. System not making Nemeth pay for spoiling Moose's win yet needs to happen, or this loss and allowing that to fly makes them look weak.

Reactions: Sky

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Main even thoughts:

1. The System loses their first match. Not a great start. Maybe Moose picked the wrong team mates
2. Okada booked strong. Commentary didn't acknowledge his first run in the company by saying he can't believe he's in TNA.
3. Shelley gets his heat back from losing the title by getting the pin.
4. Moose looked great with the new title. And he out dropkicked Okada!!!
5. Hopefully this leads to a Shelley rematch.
6. System not making Nemeth pay for spoiling Moose's win yet needs to happen, or this loss and allowing that to fly makes them look weak.
I mean @Moose seems to think Moose picked the wrong teammates... he's not a Brian Myers fan. Where's his PROFESSIONALISM

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I think Mac should be in it. Especially since he’s also feuding with Ziggler. He can branch out to lead his own group after the System.