• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Introductions Thread

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Jeffatron reporting for duty. Started playing on WF in 2019, played a game on here recently also. Looking forward to knowing the other WS mafia players better as we play more games.

Thanks for the thread Odo bro

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
I'm never and never played mafia in my life (kidding)

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Ohai I missed dis thread

Tweets here, pretty new guy who according to people who are good at this game shows lots of promise. WF Mafia Newbie of the year award looks like a 50/50 between Jeff and me.

Also voted most German player in all games I've played so far.

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
I am BrutusIsNotMyName, or otherwise referred to as Brutus (for some reason)

I have been playing intermittently since the year 2015. I am most known for my win as a independent duelist in Beer Mafia.
Despite Mr. Tweetums being more genetically German than me, I am also German. Please do not get us mixed up.

With that being said, it is my pleasure to meet and play with all of you :)

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
So this is where you all ran off.

If anybody doesn't know who I am (which I'd totally forgive you for) I'm Fourth Wall and I played Mafia from like 2013-2014 and then had brief stints and hosted some games. Would love to play a game sometime this year, I'll have more free time in the Summer. :fingerscrossed

Xenus

This thread is memories :owens3

I’m Xenus. I won Future of Mafia on WF in about 2017 in my debut year then I got a proper job and didn’t have time to play anymore. May play a couple of games while working from home. But yesterday I forgot the word “bussing” so don’t expect too much:deandre

as an aside, I will never vote @Doddsy cause he’s my boy :goku

thank you to whoever took the time to bring the smilies with them. Much appreciated, but where’s the real :.mj2?

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
This thread is memories :owens3

I’m Xenus. I won Future of Mafia on WF in about 2017 in my debut year then I got a proper job and didn’t have time to play anymore. May play a couple of games while working from home. But yesterday I forgot the word “bussing” so don’t expect too much:deandre

as an aside, I will never vote @Doddsy cause he’s my boy :goku

thank you to whoever took the time to bring the smilies with them. Much appreciated, but where’s the real :.mj2?

:mj1

:pour

:neckbeards2:

Variations