• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

is new here. the rules clearly say "do not post in general chat" ok.

POLAR_BEAR

Banned
.....Damn the motherfucker went to the dark side even without my help, touche.
You should take down the Dominik avatar. I mean if u run and hide behind Finn Balor its like hiding behind a pine needle. Acceptable avatars: hulk hogan, ric flair, roxanne, ultimate warrior, gunther. LOL, I could go on, but Dominik is definitely not a good avatar my man.

POLAR_BEAR

Banned
ALMOST PROPHETIC
That was so awesome when Undertaker choke-slammed Rock then it went dark! Ha! What did they do? Hide under the ring? Did Undertaker actually take Rock to the dark side? Rock, if Undertaker took u to the dark side or u hid under the ring that was good for u because it was the easy way out. I would personally like to bash ur skull off with a few chair shots. U ROODY POO CANDY ASS.

The Gipper

The Gipper
You should take down the Dominik avatar. I mean if u run and hide behind Finn Balor its like hiding behind a pine needle. Acceptable avatars: hulk hogan, ric flair, roxanne, ultimate warrior, gunther. LOL, I could go on, but Dominik is definitely not a good avatar my man.
.....How about you update the quality of your avatar to something above 240p then we can talk about avatars bud?

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Being that your list contains a racist, a sexual assaulter and a homophobe... it makes Dominik look a LOT better in comparison...

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Besides Dominik is still like among the top heels because he's a chickenshit little bastard that talks shit but can't back it up, and he hates his dad. :draper2

WelshyBOI

… I think I might have lost IQ points reading through this. I didn’t have many to spare, either. :yum:

I feel like I’ve spoken to his kind before… I wonder if this guy liked Tacos?

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
Banned again, eh?

giphy.gif