Isn't e-fedding supposed to be fun?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
Since WKF started, I have enjoyed myself but it has also been a pain in the ass with all the drama in PCW. Now I got reaper and Syn wanting to lose because reaper lost to eric snow this week. After working our asses off, people are willing to up and leave and it fires me up but wait.... this is all supposed to be fun, isn't it? WKF is not a real life fed! I had a huge storyline I was hyping up for August 5th at the Champions Showcase and now it is in the toilets because our two top guys who it revolved around, are leaving. All I am saying is WKF needs to be fun. We no longer need a war with pcw or even a war within ourselves. What do you guys want to do? Should we say "Screw WKF" and start a new fed here on TWC? I am even willing to take offers who want to help me make a new fed and run it with me. I just can't stand the drama that WKF has caused. Sorry I let you guys down when I moved wkf here.

6timehitta

Reaction score
dont u dare think that bro, for a kid to lead all this shit man, i have alot of respect for u. u guys need to realize that there is always someone better than you. so wat ur champion, so wat ur the "best" for a few weeks or months, but dont you dare think that u will never ever lose. wat is wrong with you, get over yourselves.

cyborg878

Reaction score
Woah woah 6time calm calm calm. I'm in talks with someone to get them to stay in WKF. However I agree, it will be difficult to start anew. I would continue with what you have for now.

6timehitta

Reaction score
I'm not going to kill anyone Cy, but I think it's egotistical and idiotic the way that people think you'll never lose in an E-Fed. I have connected with D, and to know how bad this messed him up bugs me.

Ben

Reaction score
Either way I want a Fed here, whether it be WKF or something new. I'm not to good at it and I don't take it to seriusly, just something that's a neat feature and a way to have some fun. Would love to see as many people that share that sentiment to stick with whatever fed comes out of this and give it a chance. When you guys came over you have been a great addition both as a fed and as members in other sections of the forum.

MaNonTheMoon

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2
Me leaving has nothing to do with "Being invincible" man. D, I've got rspect for you msn. You bought me into E-Fedding, helped me get my RP'ing to where it is, and more. I appriciate that more than you'll ever know. But me leaving isn't just about Reaps, or the PCW/WKF thing.

cyborg878

Reaction score
I totally get that 6time, I think this person feels screwed, genuinely believing his RP was better. So I don't think it's egotism at all, and trust me I know e-fedding egotism in a writer, ran into it in this very site about a year ago.

6timehitta

Reaction score
Guys Disturbed has alot of feelings towards this and for you guys to up and leave b4 the biggest show he's ever done, is just wrong in my eyes

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
Just ask 6time all the thought I've had into this show. Been hyping it for a month guys. Now my two top guys are stabbing me in the back and walking out. I just feel hurt and betrayed.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Well starting a new e-fed and not keeping WKF seems a little pointless if it's going to be mostly the same people taking part. It's just going to require a little bit of shake up which I'm sure you can handle Bully. I am willing to stick around since I am having a blast with it.