• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

I've been here for almost 5 years now...

Italian Outsider

Currently Active Users

There are currently 51 users online. 2 members and 49 guests

Most users ever online was 718, 08-16-2010 at 01:30 PM.

1. The Italian Outsider
2. monkeystyle

Beer

i'll assume that most of those members online were guests. no way were there 50+ members on at that time, let alone 700+ members.

Mike Chaos

The past few days when I come on late it will usually say how throughout the whole day we had a total of 2000+ people view the forum. And usually 30+ guests on at a time.

This place will be well and truely fucked without you Monk.

Ur the only guy to be able to make a thread and pretty much have a full page of posts straight away everytime, I don't know how you do it lol. Anyways goodluck and hopefully you return sometime and this place gets back to how it used to be to make more hilarious memories.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Later, MS. We didn't always get along but the arguments were really quite lawls, looking back on them. Made the place more interesting.

Rell

monkeystyle!

I used to look up to you like an e-father figure. You were like my Net Nanny.

Hugs and Kisses, bro. Hugs and fuckin kisses.