• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jeff Hardy shooting on CM Punk

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Wow, indeed.

Also, sounds like Jeff is fucking jealous that Punk is better than he is.

GO AHEAD, JEFF, BLAME THE DEMONS FOR YOUR DOWNFALL

Mike Chaos

"You should follow me and you should listen to my preaching, because it's going to get you through life, it will make you live life the right way. CM Punk your way is not the right way." - Jeff Hardy

^My favorite part.

straight_edge76

My favorite part was the whole "You need Ambien to sleep mother fucker" part at the end... As a matter of fact that's even became a running joke between me and my 'wrestling watching friends' lol.

Veritas

http://bambuser.com/channel/ValVenisENT/broadcast/1323044

There's a video there of Val Venis "Setting the record straight!" on the Hardys. It's fucking hilarious. I never really minded Venis and he was a good worker, but this right here makes this guy one of my new favorites.

My favorite part is he's videotaping himself and basically cutting a promo on the Hardys while driving down what appears to be an interstate.

straight_edge76

Never was a huge Val Venis fan, but I always respected what he did in the ring. But I have to agree with him. Everything he said was true, and I had no clue they took a shot at Paul London? "he could work circles around you guys" lol awesome....

My favorite part though when he said that Jeff Hardy could "sell a bunch of gimmicks to two year olds" LMAO

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
http://bambuser.com/channel/ValVenisENT/broadcast/1323044

There's a video there of Val Venis "Setting the record straight!" on the Hardys. It's fucking hilarious. I never really minded Venis and he was a good worker, but this right here makes this guy one of my new favorites.

My favorite part is he's videotaping himself and basically cutting a promo on the Hardys while driving down what appears to be an interstate.

Did you see Matt's smurf response back? It was fail.

KenFan4life

ummm...wtf, when did the hardys go all whacko ....is this like that brittany spears or Wha-KIN-Fee-NIX (bad guy from gladiator) when they went batshit for no reason and it's like...."Ok?"....