• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kairi Sane returning to WWE / Is back / Future "plans"

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
I will never not understand this thought that MJF is going to sign with WWE.
Honestly, it would probably be a huge mistake right now. I might be very wrong, but I think they'd cut him down big time. Not just on the mic (obviously), but also in the Ring and that would hurt him and his "legacy" a lot. If he'd get a good contract, I'd be happy for him, but I don't see him getting better, if he'd choose to sign with WWE.

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
Good for Kairi on probably getting a bigger bag. BUT, I don't see her getting anymore of a shine than she did in her first run.

Dale

Super Moderator

More for the press conference (translation DeepL):

I thought that this belt (IWGP Women's Championship) would be my last mission, and I was prepared to raise its value and announce my retirement on the spot if I lost. Unfortunately, contrary to my wish, I was only able to defend the belt once, but even so, the main event with Mayu, the defense at Tokyo Dome, and the time I spent with Moné in the U.S. were all rich and precious moments for me.
I was so determined to take on the challenge that I felt a sense of loss, a sense of not being able to sort out my feelings, a sense of incompleteness, and a sense of what to do from here on out. At that time, I received offers from various organizations in Japan and from many countries overseas. I had made up my mind to retire at one point, but I was happy to know that there were people somewhere in the world who wanted to see me compete.
When I received several offers from overseas, I felt like I was told by the wrestling gods that I could still do it. I was also talking with my husband about it, as retirement is an important thing, and he said to me, "You can still do it, don't regret it."​

Last edited:

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
If she still can't cut intelligible English promos, I'm not interested, even if I like her better than Asuka and Iyo

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Just glad she's leaving Stardom. I'm tired of skipping her matches.

Bruh you skipped her Matches. Go in the corner and do not come out till I say :maury

Seriously though I've never skipped a Kairi Match since the 7 Years I started watching Joshi. I'm going to cry like a baby when she does retire like I did with Misaki Ohata who got married and retired a few Years after doing so.

Cwalker

So many good matches for her to walk into.

And you know Hunter is going to take care of her