Kane "Injured" & Out For 3 Months

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
- WWE announced this morning that Mark Henry injured Kane on last night's episode of Friday Night SmackDown. WWE is saying that Kane will be out of action for at least three months. As far as we know, this is all part of a storyline as Big Show also went down with an injury at the hands of Henry. Here's what WWE wrote:

"Similar to what he did to Big Show at Money in the Bank, Mark Henry brutalized Kane's leg using a steel chair on the July 22 edition of SmackDown. The attack occurred just moments after Orton defeated Kane in a brutal Street Fight.

According to WWE doctor Michael Sampson, Kane suffered a fractured fibula, which will keep him out of the ring for at least three months. “But because of potential complications with such a severe injury, it could also keep him out of action for an undetermined amount of time,â€￾ Sampson said."
Not watched SmackDown yet, but i'm guessing Kane has been working pretty banged up for them to give him that amount of time off.

AF.

Reaction score
SmackDown is struggling badly. Bring back some old faces (Batista, Jericho etc.) and try to bring this show back.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
I've been reading for a while that Kane's been banged up, so for them to give him at least 3 months off must mean they're true. But Smackdown is going to struggle, so I would call up a few development talents.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Some midcarder like Drew McIntyre who is being lost in the shuffle on Raw should be sent to SmackDown!. They aren't going to get a big name to come in to fix SD! and a development superstar isn't going to fill the void. Drew probably couldn't fit it either, but at least he would be a recognizable name and had a solid run on SD! before.

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
I agree with Kif. I think that guys like Ziggler, McIntyre, Morrison, Ryder, Hawkins, etc... need to be on Smackdown and build there career there for now. I also think they need a bit of star power too because the entire show revolves around Orton, Sheamus, and Christian. Miz and Del Rio shouldn't be on Raw. They are arguably the top heels in the company right now (excluding CM Punk). One of them needs to be on Smackdown. Rey Mysterio should have never moved to Raw either because it didn't work three years ago, why would it work now?

Wait! Isn't this thread supposed to be about Kane and I haven't even mentioned him yet. So I will say, I am actually happy he is getting time off. I can't stand him anymore. I liked him from 97-03. I thought whenever he took off his mask for a year it was badass and he didn't it very well but after the Hardy/Lita angle he started to get stale.

cyborg878

Reaction score
I really won't miss Kane. Kane hasn't been interesting to watch for many a year. I hope that maybe this means the younger guys will have a chance to fill his place.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
Kane doesn't really do a lot for me anymore even though that said he had an awesome match with Orton on SD. He hasn't really got time off so this will be some much needed rest for him. Not sure exactly what the deal with Cara is gonna be after the whole roids ordeal but they really need him as that face side is really gonna be too thin.

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
Yeah i have no clue what Smackdown is going to do, i wouldn't mind seeing R-Truth or Morrison making the move over to Smackdown. And Kane hasn't done much for me either i know he hasn't had time off in a while so it will probably be good for him.

I'd love for Jericho to return and get involved with the Orton/Christan thing, Orton was the one who "injured" him after punting him in the head a while ago and Y2J and Christan have always worked well together.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I agree with Kif. I think that guys like Ziggler, McIntyre, Morrison, Ryder, Hawkins, etc... need to be on Smackdown and build there career there for now. I also think they need a bit of star power too because the entire show revolves around Orton, Sheamus, and Christian. Miz and Del Rio shouldn't be on Raw. They are arguably the top heels in the company right now (excluding CM Punk). One of them needs to be on Smackdown. Rey Mysterio should have never moved to Raw either because it didn't work three years ago, why would it work now?
Well you've now basically demolished RAW, but that's beside the point.

Onto Kane, it's something the IWC has been craving for years upon years, but does anyone else think there might actually be a return of Kane and his mask once he returns from his injury? With the way he's been talking about being more human etc, now seems like the perfect opportunity to turn him back into a monster? Would be pretty easy for them to make some promos for him based on him revisiting things from his childhood or something. Maybe they could add in Paul Bearer again?

InYourFace

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
chrisdaniels
Favorite Wrestler
delirious
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Some much needed time off for the durable monster.

The Yeah1993

Reaction score
They should have never sent Swagger, McIntyre or Alberto to Raw. The brand has enough guys for every card level and SD's getting screwed, and hell if they want to keep someone they should give SD Evan Bourne or something. They should bump Masters up to SD as well.