King Mo choose MMA over WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Highwave

Reaction score
muhammedlawal22656.jpg

In a recent interview, on SIRIUS radio program "Right After Wrestling, former WWE wrestler Shad Gaspard had an interesting story about former Strikeforce Lightheavyweight Champion Muhammad 'King Mo' Lawal:

EXCERPT: "(Former Strikeforce MMA Light Heavyweight Champion King Mo Lawal) actually tried out (for the WWE). Gerald Brisco got him a tryout with WWE. They were ready to sign him and he was ready to sign. He decided not to come with WWE because, we were out drinking one night. I told him that he's young, he can still do it.. he should fight right now, do what he has to do now and then later on become a pro wrestler. I know he will be a superstar when it's his time. He's in no rush. I'm super proud of him."

Link

Listen to the Podcast

Veritas

Reaction score
Old story, I heard basically the same thing from King Mo awhile ago. He was all set and ready to sign and Shad talked him out of it.

Bet WWE's proud of that guy, lol.