• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

King & Queen of the ring returning to Saudi Arabia

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
WWE-5-1140x570.jpeg

Confirmed, with a bonus SmackDown being held in Saudi the night before​

is this the first SD or Raw in Saudi?
Whether you love or hate Saudi-Mania, Smackdown being live the day before is better for Smackdown. When they'd tape the show the week before the taped episodes tended to feel really bleh, as most taped shows do nowadays. Obviously we may still see it taped but it'll be taped a few hours before airtime instead of the week before.

Butters

That's Me!
Whether you love or hate Saudi-Mania, Smackdown being live the day before is better for Smackdown. When they'd tape the show the week before the taped episodes tended to feel really bleh, as most taped shows do nowadays. Obviously we may still see it taped but it'll be taped a few hours before airtime instead of the week before.
not to mention views aren't great because a lot of people just read the spoilers.

Storm Trooper

The Drew thing is surprising given that the prevailing thought was that his contract was expiring very soon. Thought he'd be out of contract by the time the show comes around.

Storm Trooper

Imagine if his contract "expires" at Clash at the Castle in Glasgow, he wins, and pulls a Punk.
holy shit I didn't even think about that. That'd be fucking EPIC. he beats Priest for the title, then they get Punk to come out to keep him from quitting.