• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
The main reason Jeff is successful as scum is because this section in 2021 lacks someone who can rally people behind them. People are used to following the read of like 3-4 people who used to play but are now banned or inactive. If one of those guys were to educate a game thread on the fact that Jeff is likely scum, people would follow in a heartbeat. I also tend to read Jeff scum before long if he actually is scum, but I lack the drive to actually convince people and make them follow me.

Well except for that one time where he was the Jester :waiting2

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
It'd also help if people as town didn't use lies to make cases on other townies and refrained from making plays that look obviously scummy but hey that's just my opinion.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Pretty factual stuff there, yeah. Tl/Dr can't let power posters walk all over you if you think they scum. As annoying as it is you kind of need to put ppl like me in their place and tell me to stfu n die metaphorically speaking

Reactions: Tweet

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
It'd also help if people as town didn't use lies to make cases on other townies and refrained from making plays that look obviously scummy but hey that's just my opinion.
Yes also this, don't make things unnecessarily difficult for town, scum love that shit and will watch you burn everytime

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I should have fucking won as jester too :kennydone that hurt

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I'll admit this game had an element of gamblers fallacy to it, I was fairly sure of my reads but then a voice came and said "SA and Jeff both scum AGAIN? What are the chances..."

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'll admit this game had an element of gamblers fallacy to it, I was fairly sure of my reads but then a voice came and said "SA and Jeff both scum AGAIN? What are the chances..."
I can't blame you, like it's getting ridiculous n I legit sighed drawing red again. Lethal claims to have rolled 4 times n i drew each time :DEAD:

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
dunno how you expect me, whos playing this game for the first time to not shoot someone who has been giving reads that are completely off, and come up with bodyguarding me, when there was no hints beforehand, it all felt too convenient as if you were trying to make me feel guilty about shooting you to save your neck.

did you actually bodyguarded me though, or is it something you came up with like the cop result previous game?
you can feel free to question me about my reads tho no? i only read 2 pages at the time and saw tweet as scum
u can, instead of blind execute, u can tell me hey ekko tweet cant be scum because so and so, got anyone else?
and then i'll answer u with either i agree or disagree and iso tweet

but even without that i isoed him myself and came to see jeff and tweet as soft town reads so told u not to execute them

then asked retep about tpein/cp/abi, and then told u to execute cp since he gives most info and is the least loss for town.

then retep randomly doubles down on the bodyguard which makes no sense to me so i had to scum read him by default

all of that happened in like 3-5 pages worth of posts. thats basically everything i did in the game

idk if that gives u the vibe that i have a team giving me summary, or am i saving someone, or whats happening here. why do scum ekko has to say what hes saying? whats the agenda in mind?

u wanna read me? then u gotta atleast put an effort and not be trigger happy because again for the 5th time, scums are not idiots. they dont hand themselves over for free.

if im a quiet scum, u gotta tag me, pressure me, vote me, get me to talk. i wont talk willingly, cuz why do i have to? unless im saving a teammate maybe??

but did u actually even do the math. did u even sit down and think about who could ekko be saving exactly?? it doesnt make sense?? u know why? because i wasnt rly saving anyone, i was just trying to understand whats going on :lol

from just 1 page i can read u as town and bodyguard u but u fail to read me from 5 pages. im not sure if this is laziness or paranoia or w.e but a serious lack of common sense is displayed here in addition to a big time downplay of scum which was the downfall of town this game all across the board.

Last edited:

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
there was also no other counter claims and we know there is a big chance a bodyguard in game

it makes no sense whatsoever to execute that without direct discussion

i dont recall us discussing at all this game. i was mostly talking with tweet and retep

Reactions: Sister Abigail

Maestro

Reaction score
you can feel free to question me about my reads tho no? i only read 2 pages at the time and saw tweet as scum
u can, instead of blind execute, u can tell me hey ekko tweet cant be scum because so and so, got anyone else?
and then i'll answer u with either i agree or disagree and iso tweet

but even without that i isoed him myself and came to see jeff and tweet as soft town reads so told u not to execute them

then asked retep about tpein/cp/abi, and then told u to execute cp since he gives most info and is the least loss for town.

then retep randomly doubles down on the bodyguard which makes no sense to me so i had to scum read him by default

all of that happened in like 3-5 pages worth of posts. thats basically everything i did in the game

idk if that gives u the vibe that i have a team giving me summary, or am i saving someone, or whats happening here. why do scum ekko has to say what hes saying? whats the agenda in mind?

u wanna read me? then u gotta atleast put an effort and not be trigger happy because again for the 5th time, scums are not idiots. they dont hand themselves over for free.

if im a quiet scum, u gotta tag me, pressure me, vote me, get me to talk. i wont talk willingly, cuz why do i have to? unless im saving a teammate maybe??

but did u actually even do the math. did u even sit down and think about who could ekko be saving exactly?? it doesnt make sense?? u know why? because i wasnt rly saving anyone, i was just trying to understand whats going on :lol

from just 1 page i can read u as town and bodyguard u but u fail to read me from 5 pages. im not sure if this is laziness or paranoia or w.e but a serious lack of common sense is displayed here in addition to a big time downplay of scum which was the downfall of town this game all across the board.

bro you literally came at the last moment before end of the phase and throw all of that, do you think i had time to hava a discussion when i was about to shoot? you couldve come earlier

Maestro

Reaction score
i am not even blaming you, but you came up with saying that because of the kings the game was lost, so i had to point that out

Sister Abigail

Reaction score
there was also no other counter claims and we know there is a big chance a bodyguard in game

it makes no sense whatsoever to execute that without direct discussion

i dont recall us discussing at all this game. i was mostly talking with tweet and retep
You being executed after claiming was a dream come true. I really was expecting Maestro to execute Jeff and I was going to definitely turn that into some Town cred for me. But then you and Tpein got executed and I was happy we didn't have to lift a finger to take care of Town PRs.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon