• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LB presents: The Marvel Cinematic Universe Thread

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Kang as a character was done as soon as they had him beaten by ants.

As strong as Kang is he got it from suped up Ants it was bound to happen. If I had any problems with that film it didn't have anything to do with Kang it was the stuff on the outside including me wanting to see Ant-Man die.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
He was supposed to be the new Thanos in Phase 4 to 6, not even Ant-Man should have beaten him. But it was stupid to have him in that movie in the first place.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Maybe hindsight bc I did like the Kang character but I don't think he would have been that successful going forward as the "new Thanos" anyway bc that's what everyone was already comparing him to.

They have plenty of villains for one or two movies to use and they can have Doom building in the background like they did Thanos, that's why he worked so well. Not like Thanos was the main villain in a Thor movie in phase 1