Match Card LDW PrimeTime Episode 4 Match Card

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
LDW_logo.png

Presents

From Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

LDW_Primetime2.png

Episode 4

Main Event
Singles Match
Brian Toogood
vs Reagan Cole

After a brutal match where Brian Toogood showed he does have a mean streak behind his grandeur and over the top personality, he came out without the right to call himself the "First and Greatest" LDW World Champion. Thus, the self-proclaimed Great... Big Money... Great Hashtag User, we get it by now, Brian Toogood has made it known that he wants to remove the one blemish on his record prior to facing Darius Wright, Reagan Cole. Not exactly fond of the Eden shenanigans in his match, regardless, Reagan Cole came out ahead against a very game Nova Taylor. Adding his win against Brian Toogood on Episode 3, Reagan Cole is on a roll. But, considering the interference from Darius before which was sparked by Brian aggravating the Dark Traveler, two of Reagan Cole's big wins have come with asterisks next to them. Defeating Brian Toogood in this rematch can be exactly what Reagan Cole needs to silence any doubt and prove he's back and better than ever. As for Brian Toogood, considering the obvious frustration he has, this will be a stress reliever and a chance to prove that he is still just too good.

@Beavie @The Reagmaster

Singles Match
Patriot
vs Nova Taylor

Two people who are natural underdogs on the LDW roster and two of the most agile, Nova Taylor and Patriot have both become fan favourites very quickly, but they both are on different trajectories after Declaration. Patriot settled a score with a man who had caused him hell in Luke Saint, forcing the Crimelord to submit to the Patriot Lock, giving Patriot his first LDW win and an emphatic one at that. As for Nova Taylor, she doesn't just have personal issues going of adding another ex to her... admittedly long list of former flames, but her issues with a tormentor have just begun. Eden has already forced Nova to go back to her days as a model and helped ruin a match Taylor was looking forward to. On the bright-side, Nova has a chance to have another match which can be competitive, fun, and get her mind off everything that has gone on with her. Patriot, considering his respect towards Nova's cousin and mentor, Ryan Doucette/Vendetta, can see just how his training has gone for the Rainbow Princess.

@Patriot Pants @Beavie

Tag Team Match
Al Blizzard and Jay Washington vs Corey Keenan and Daemon Raze

Talk about two teams of unlikely allies.

Likely because the owners of LDW love a bit of chaos, we have two teams of clashing personalities facing off. First off is the team of two winless men, Corey Keenan and Daemon Raze. With an arrogant Canadian and a do-good upstart, we have to wonder how will they get along? As for Jay Washington and Al Blizzard, they already did not get off to a great start. After Al Blizzard crushed Corey Keenan, who will be aiming to get even, Jay Washington debuted and the second generation wrestler voiced his displeasure of Al Blizzard's new attitude, already putting the two at odds and setting a match for them at Blackout. Until then, they have to cooperate on PrimeTime, because I doubt either of them would want a loss to these two men on their records.

@DemonHunter1257 x2 @JobSquad

Also
The Fallout of Declaration and our new champion.

LDW Declaration was the night where LDW crowned its first world champion and that man is the Dark Traveler, Darius Wright. After surviving a violent main event, he walked out of Philly with the gold. We have to ask, "What's next?" Darius Wright is not scheduled to compete tonight, but the intense and outspoken Wright may not remain unnoticed. It is expected that Wright may be involved in some capacity. Whether to scout out the competition, maybe make his goals as champion known, revel in his accomplishment, or even calling somebody out, we don't know. As well, with Blackout coming down the line, we will need to find out a number one contender. Could Darius throw out a name to face? Maybe Eden and Slate will decide on a number one contender or a match to crown one? The future is unknown, but it is exciting and the only thing that is certain is that nothing is certain.

@King Of Armageddon

@Jonny Nostradamus @Jeffry Fucking Mason

We are thinking we can get this show out around September 6th. Of course, it isn't always on that exact day, but it is a good general area to aim for. If you want a segment on the show, do tell us. We seem to have most storylines for Blackout talked about between each other so that is great.

LET'S DO DIS!

Ehh not sure if I feel that one.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
And you are 2-0.

Consider yourself repaid for Ivy Hale.

If you really want to see someone unhappy, see Brian Toogood after card one was announced.
I mean technically if we count the Danger Zone vs Pecador & Cole match, Its 3-1. So....

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
not in canon....but I'm still the last NGW Tag Team champion! Don't take this away from me!

You beat Brian Toogood. That is already too good. Nova... Legit I think I only won... Maybe 3 matches with her ever XD.

Blizzard Boi

Al F'N Blizzard
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
You beat Brian Toogood. That is already too good. Nova... Legit I think I only won... Maybe 3 matches with her ever XD.
Imagine if Blizzard fought Nova... Interesting.... Blizz would probably hit on her, especially considering his past being the chill cowboy during the bottle heads phase.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Imagine if Blizzard fought Nova... Interesting.... Blizz would probably hit on her, especially considering his past being the chill cowboy during the bottle heads phase.

And with Nova just coming off a break-up, is a hothead like her cousin, and is in a definite mood to kick someone's teeth down their throat with her bosses making her life a living hell, there may be a big size difference, but I would fear for Blizzard's safety if he makes the mistake of trying to hit on her.

Reactions: Blizzard Boi

Blizzard Boi

Al F'N Blizzard
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
And with Nova just coming off a break-up, is a hothead like her cousin, and is in a definite mood to kick someone's teeth down their throat with her bosses making her life a living hell, there may be a big size difference, but I would fear for Blizzard's safety if he makes the mistake of trying to hit on her.
I think if she was a Heel, Blizzard and Nova as a tag team would work well, they are kind of similar actually.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I think if she was a Heel, Blizzard and Nova as a tag team would work well, they are kind of similar actually.

They aren't, trust me. And with how she is now, she isn't really going to turn heel any time soon.

Reactions: Death Walker

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I think Blizzard would probably be a better pairing with BTG but that's just me.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler