League Rules And Sign Up Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LunaAssassin

Jobber
Reaction score
@TheFrostyBlur
Name: LunaAssassin
PSN ID: LunaAssassin
Character Name: Sean Moore
Face/Heel: Heel

*Down With The Sickness by Disturbed plays low in the background, the room is dark apart from a dull light slightly illuminating Moore as he sits in the corner of the room. The camera pans to face him.*

"I suppose I'd better introduce myself. I'm Sean Moore, I'm here to be champion but more importantly I'm here to destroy anyone who gets in my way. I'm NOT! here to put on a show for all the kids watching at home cheering for their heroes, I'm here to destroy them, it's about time those little shits grew up and realise good guys are just bitches."

*He slowly gets to his feet and walks towards the camera, he bends down looking into the lens.*

"Once again my name is Sean Moore, and I will be the reckoning of Precision."

*He grabs the camera and pushes it to the floor, laughing hysterically.*

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
@TheFrostyBlur

*Down With The Sickness by Disturbed plays low in the background, the room is dark apart from a dull light slightly illuminating Moore as he sits in the corner of the room. The camera pans to face him.*

"I suppose I'd better introduce myself. I'm Sean Moore, I'm here to be champion but more importantly I'm here to destroy anyone who gets in my way. I'm NOT! here to put on a show for all the kids watching at home cheering for their heroes, I'm here to destroy them, it's about time those little shits grew up and realise good guys are just bitches."

*He slowly gets to his feet and walks towards the camera, he bends down looking into the lens.*

@Frosty either you "Welcome To The League" him or I'll bury Ryan Blake in my next promo.

Reactions: LunaAssassin

Welsh-Wizard-97

Helo, dwi'n Gymry!
Reaction score
@TheFrostyBlur

Fine... Since Frosty's CBA to do it. Welcome To The League.

Wardi_12

The Artiste
Reaction score
@Frosty
Name: Wardi_12
PSN: Wardi_12
Character name: Tyler Travis
F/H: F
Finishers: Chick kick 1, 630 senton.

*The show returns from an ad break and a man in a hoodie is sitting on a chair in the ring, he removes his hood to a huge cheer.*

??:
For those who don't already know... My name is Tyler Travis. Ever since I was 8 years old it was my dream to wrestle on Saturday Night Precision. I started training at 13 years old and left for Japan at 19, all in the hopes that one day I would make it here. 6 years later and I have arrived. All my life people have saw me as an underdog, and I've proved them wrong. I've faced many challenges throughout my life but all they ever did was make me stronger. 12 years of experience has moulded me into the total package, I'm strong, I'm quick, I bring the eye candy, I see you ladies in the front row, and I'm certainly no underdog. Which is why wwef universe, you're looking at your next champion. This is a message to all of the wwef roster, you can hit me with all you've got but I will get right back up and I will stop at nothing to hold the world heavyweight championship above my head. Prepare for the total package.

*He stands up and leaves the ring, high fiving fans as he walks up the ramp. The fans chant "Tyler, Tyler, Tyler" as he walks to the back.*

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
@TheFrostyBlur

didn't get any alerts for this. Welcome to the league

Reaction score
@TheKingSonic
Name: SeaPNinja
PSN ID: SeaPNinja
Character Name: Tyler Reeves
Finishers: Impaler DDT 1 (Death Note) & Ram-Paige

The titantron shows a camera about to record, but begins to have a static effect at the beginning

The camera was able to get back it's signal and all the audience can see is the camera knocked on the floor with two long black boots standing infront of the camera lenses. The figure bends down with all you can see is now the boots and black knee pads. The figure picks up the camera and is pointed at the floor. It then begins to slowly rise up pointing to a wall, a few seconds later the wall has a word written in blood saying "Death Note". The figure beings to slowly turn the camera around towards it's face, to then show a huge scary smile on his face. As soon as the face was shown the camera cut

Last edited:

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
@TheKingSonic
Name: SeaPNinja
PSN ID: SeaPNinja
Character Name: Tyler Reeves
Finishers: Jumping Complete Shot & Drive-by Kick

Before I start off with my beginning promo, Tyler Reeves is a Bad Boy Showboat themed wrestler. He is full of himself and likes to act cocky in the ring with a few dance moves and kick ups. He has been all around the world in wrestling but this is his first professional debut, his aim is to be a top dog in the league and show to all his perfection in the ring.

The camera begins to record and Tyler Reeves acts like he doesn't notice. Tyler Reeves flexes his biceps and does a one handed press up only to then look at the camera

Tyler Reeves: Oh, I didn't see you there.

Tyler reeves begins to stand up and grabs a chair sitting the wrong way round so his body is lent against the back of the chair.

Tyler Reeves: As you can see, I was doing my daily work out, and boy am I perfect at it. You can't judge when you have muscles like these

He again begins to flex towards the camera

Tyler Reeves:
You see, I've been all over the world in wrestling, may not be professional but that was because the perfoming centeres didn't want me to dominate their roster and just have the same outcome of me winning. But this place here, Precision, have what they call up and coming talent, so I've been called up to show them they're not talent, they're just regular phony superstars. Enough of the talk, I'll just show you in times to come, now stop wasting my time and let me continue being perfect.

Tyler Reeves places his hand on the stop button

Welcome to the league. :)

Lawd Of Wolves

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
@TheKingSonic
Name: TalentLikeME
PSN ID: TalentLikeME
Character Name: Jacob Amor
Face/Heel: Face
Finishers: G.T.S 3 & Asuka Lock 2
Opening Promo:

A video clip is played with the up and coming prospect Jacob Amor wrestling, his voice begins to speak whilst the video is being played over

Jacob Amor: Honor is something very rare in any wrestling company, I myself know from previous events. Ever since I was 16, I have been putting blood, sweat and tears into everything, even when it's nothing to do with my wrestling career. I place a level that I pace myself with and I never give up until I've hit that level, heck I'd make sure I'd get to the level above. Putting your body at risk to fulfil your dream is painful, not just for me, but for my family. I went through rough patches before finally reaching my destination, and that is Precision itself. Now at the age of 21, I still give it my all. I've been all over the world with wrestling, I've made a club with well-known talent, called the "Amor Club". Maybe looking to add it on. Coming to Precision is not only to teach people honor, but is to be known as the one who made it on his own