• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Legend Membership: Features, Price, FAQ

Solidus1

eXit
I've created help document (and a help tab) for information on Legend membership.
This details every feature and benefit to Legend membership, as well as price and payment options.

You can use this thread to ask how to use features, where to find them and any other questions related to the upgrade.
Access the page by hovering Help > Legend Membership or click here.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Ah, feels good to be a legend :hhh2:

a427f9828f30114a8164377e140a7c34f534628f.gif

Closed

The Game
Banned
Update: Hiding online status is now a Legend exclusive
that's a good start. Legend should have a lot of cool stuff to make people want to upgrade. I recommend an unlimited inbox for Legend members. And TWF had a section for their premium members where anything went (Not moderated and is locked away from normal members) I remember someone uploaded a crack for some wrestling game and they didn't do anything so that made it cool. They also gave updates and new skins to their premium members first in that section.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
And TWF had a section for their premium members where anything went (Not moderated and is locked away from normal members)
This does exist. I think we already do the inbox thing for legends, but if not it is well worth looking into.

We're looking at and working on new features for legends as we speak

Rogue

Think limit for Legends PM is 5k, since it's the same for mods. No way I'd fill that though, barely keep more than 5 as it is.

And yeah, Legends perk will be undergoing some big changes in the weeks to come. If all goes well.

King B

The Lunatic Fringe
I'm all down for you doing all these new features for Legends, but don't make it so it's mandatory for you to pay for ALL the cool stuff, cause it's a forum y'know.

Dojo

What about the ability to choose any username colour rather than two options? Everyone else can still get the two ofc, but at least Legends can get a choice.