• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Live Backlash France Discussion Thread - Saturday May 4th 2024

Dale

Super Moderator
Wonder if it's the same for Bash in Berlin aswell, bring it over on their own accord and let the success speak for itself and have them cough up the dough if they want them to come back.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
That could be why they went with smaller (and presumably cheaper) arenas with higher ticket prices for the big gates instead of stadiums then. Just speculating obviously but the politics check out there

Dale

Super Moderator
For sure, I don't even think Clash at the Castle in Glasgow was bought either as I don't remember hearing anything about that

Dale

Super Moderator
Fightful Select is reporting that the ring entrance for “Main Event” Jey Uso was well-received during the WWE Backlash: France premium live event.

So much so that the company is encouraging future crowds, hoping they replicate the cell phone flash light routine for the crowd wave during the ring entrance for the “YEET!” master of WWE.

The company will reportedly dim the lighting inside venues going forward during “Main Event” Jey Uso’s ring entrances at shows, hoping this will help continue the trend.

WWE will also showcase any mainstream crowds using Uso’s theme on television every chance they get.​
Good move, hopefully it catches on because the visual was amazing.​