• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Live NXT Stand & Deliver Discussion Thread - Saturday April 6th 2024

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
That’s why I liked here she did it more like a Batista bomb version where she flipped out and then just locked in the cross face for the finish.

Kross Rhodes

Yeah, I’ve never liked that move even when amazing red or Mysterio was doing it. If you use it for false finishes I’m perfectly fine with it but yeah, shouldn’t be a finish.

Kross Rhodes

I’m hoping now that she’s a heel she’ll probably just do that pop rocks into the cross face from now on.

Kross Rhodes

It's so slow and unimpactful. She's that small and light she should use the Mickie DDT, would be so much better.
The leaping DDT would also be dope.

Maybe even the artist version where he jumps off the turnbuckle.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Kross Rhodes said:
The leaping DDT would also be dope. Maybe even the artist version where he jumps off the turnbuckle.
I never thought that in an NXT thread someone would mention the Artist Formerly Known As Prince Iaukea