• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, March 8th 2024: Logan Paul returns to SmackDown

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Oh ok, now I understand why some people were whining about cross-dresser jokes on X this morning.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch

I hope he comes out to this song at Mania. It goes well with his new entrance, which plants another seed of him upstaging Roman with an over the top entrance.

Dale

Super Moderator

I hope he comes out to this song at Mania. It goes well with his new entrance, which plants another seed of him upstaging Roman with an over the top entrance.

The new camera angle and the lights being down with the lightning looked awesome. Can only imagine how crazy it could look at Mania.

Butters

That's Me!
he's really making roman look like a bitch. he gets his own entrance outside of roman. Hell, roman even said "acknowledge US" instead of just him.

Dale

Super Moderator
Yeah I noticed that too, almost like he didn't want to accept those stipulations but Seth went ahead and did it anyway

Cwalker

he's really making roman look like a bitch. he gets his own entrance outside of roman. Hell, roman even said "acknowledge US" instead of just him.
I think that’s the point. To make Roman look like the baby brother for once.

Chris

Dreams are Endless

TV RATINGS

2,439,000 viewers (P2+)
P18-49 rating: 0.69

First reported by SportsMediaWatch.

P2+ comparisons:
  • This episode vs. last week (2,348,000): +4%
  • This episode vs. trailing four weeks (2,438,000): +0%
  • Current 2024-Q1 P2+ average (2,439,000) vs. 2023-Q1 (2,358,000): +5%
  • Current Mar 2024 P2+ average (2,394,000) vs. Mar 2023 (2,324,000): +3%