• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Logan Paul Has Officially Signed With WWE

Dale

Super Moderator
I mean he aint gonna be full time or anything so it doesn't really mean anything too much. They will probably just have him a few times a year on the big shows which im perfectly fine with, guy knocked it out of the park at WrestleMania and will probably do even better with The Miz in his program.

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Honestly I'm not particularly fond of the guy but he's done very well for himself in the TV spots they've given him and his debut match performance exceeded my expectations

I can see why they'd sign him with his online following and whatnot

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
For comical purposes.

Welcome to WWE 2k Games, WWE Mobile games and WWE Supercard. :cenalol

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
I actually like this signing if he's willing to put in the work like he did in that Match with Miz and keeps his ego somewhat in check he could be something really special because the talent is there.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
I figured that it was only a matter of time before it actually happened tbh. It’s still pretty wild though lol