Meme Wars Episode II: The Attack of the Trolls

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
I don't think most people would have voted for Blaine there because of his meta.

I was honestly expecting to see Doddsy had won.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Thanks for the game @Chevy

I played like pure shite outside of reading Junk scummy, not my greatest game but it is what it is.

Reactions: Evans

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
So the immediate vote was a red flag after all :heston

I did think that was a little hasty but Blaine had done so much to change his meta that it was so hard for me to believe. I'm pretty sure we were both thinking I'd fucked up and given Doddsy the win there, so fair play to Blaine

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I personally would have had Gunsmith show a gun result on Ekko, but that's just me. I thought that was pretty standard, but idk. Especially if SK does despite being immune too.

I was pretty :confused majority of this game, think I need a couple of games off or something

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I might have come around but so many people on the other side probably would have folded and voted Alco as well

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I might have come around but so many people on the other side probably would have folded and voted Alco as well

Sorry for tunnelling you a lot Nom.

I don't think anyone can argue against Blaine deserving this win. I can't recall anybody saying they'd lynch Blaine before they died. The way he slipped in to replacing Retep was so natural, even I would struggle to look that good immediately.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I usually give no gun results on Godfathers, too The problem was his immunity didn’t say that. I make sure to say their immunity gives them an innocent result on all investigations. But, I also don’t use flavor for the types of kills like guns or knives and I think that’s where the confusion came from as no one paid attention to the gun in the SK pm or the radio in The Godfather one.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I mean yeah it could have been explained differently and it may have been better

but if people didn’t bother to pay attention to the PMs and read that there were specific mentions to how the factional kills were made and the immunity specifically states alignment revealing roles then that’s not my fault nor was I happy to see everyone shitting on “mod errors” for “wrong results” on a non-alignment checking investigative role

:trumpout

the only thing I’d change about the game is Junks role tbh

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I mean yeah it could have been explained differently and it may have been better

but if people didn’t bother to pay attention to the PMs and read that there were specific mentions to how the factional kills were made and the immunity specifically states alignment revealing roles then that’s not my fault nor was I happy to see everyone shitting on “mod errors” for “wrong results” on a non-alignment checking investigative role

:trumpout

the only thing I’d change about the game is Junks role tbh

I literally started sussing Odo because I forgot the SK was Even/Odd night, so yeah, I wasn't exactly on the ball with reading PM's :bosque

I hope you don't think I was trashing on your game. I had a lot fun, mostly I was just trying to make sense of it all.

Reactions: Evans

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I usually give no gun results on Godfathers, too The problem was his immunity didn’t say that. I make sure to say their immunity gives them an innocent result on all investigations. But, I also don’t use flavor for the types of kills like guns or knives and I think that’s where the confusion came from as no one paid attention to the gun in the SK pm or the radio in The Godfather one.

I had this assumption from a while ago that SK usually had knifes and Mafia had guns, I think one of my hosted games was like this. It's been a while. Either way, I could have benefitted from paying more attention this game.

Like with Blaine and Phenom having those day roles, I'm surprised at myself not even speculating at that. I think I was just far too convinced Blaine was town as I have seen him struggle as scum so badly.

Well @Blaine you are no longer an easy town read, so strap in to never being trusted and mislynched

07B89120-B48D-45FB-AF1D-49AF6CD16790.jpeg

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
I had this assumption from a while ago that SK usually had knifes and Mafia had guns, I think one of my hosted games was like this. It's been a while. Either way, I could have benefitted from paying more attention this game.

Like with Blaine and Phenom having those day roles, I'm surprised at myself not even speculating at that. I think I was just far too convinced Blaine was town as I have seen him struggle as scum so badly.

Well @Blaine you are no longer an easy town read, so strap in to never being trusted and mislynched

07B89120-B48D-45FB-AF1D-49AF6CD16790.jpeg
damn it

• Haha
Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Reaction score

You heavily remind me of myself when I was first scum. I had a long stretch of games where I was transparent as hell and people read me like a book and then one scum game I just finally flipped the switch and people thought it was impossible to believe due to meta.

Sadly after that playing scum is a lot harder with expectations but I really noticed more strides in your scum game and you pushing more stuff and being interactive, so great job Blaine.

Reactions: TOP GUY TIME

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
We won yessss, good job Blaine and thanks for the game Evans

Good job Junk before you got lynched, I was using your Lethal and Alco stuff which were both misleading. You did well not to expose Ekko and he played super well himself.

I had nothing to read on Retep so Blaine didn't have to defend much there with only 2 posts, so it was the perfect way for him to slot in and keep playing how he was without explaining anything.

You guys did well.