• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MMA General Discussion Thread

Dale

Super Moderator
nelson2gif.gif

I love this guy :mark:

Deezy

DZ PZ
Looks like Ronda Rousey vs Alexis Davis is officially booked for 175

Alex Schlemenko vs Tiro Ortiz is booked for the Bellator PPV

And Vlady Matyuschenko has officially retired.

Slim

I thought Vlady retired already but I guess now it is officially official. I think that was him I saw on Bellator.

But Rousey vs. Davis... hmmmmm...

Slim

Damn Mighty Mo got put out cold. I didn't think we'd see another KO to rival Nelson/Nog last night but we did!
Who are you referring to?

But did watch the main event of Bellator last night... Lima was nailing those leg kicks like right behind the knee. Vicious. Corner called for the fight to be stopped when their guy was still on the ground.

ApplePieBandit

Who are you referring to?

But did watch the main event of Bellator last night... Lima was nailing those leg kicks like right behind the knee. Vicious. Corner called for the fight to be stopped when their guy was still on the ground.

Mighty Mo VS Volkov it was actually the previous Bellator card. Volkov landed a crushing Head Kick. Crazy Mo has a really solid chin and was a decent K1 GUy at one point.

As far as Lima i'm very happy he won!

Slim

Oh okay. I'ma have to look up that fight. Well I looked up that headkick... dang that was pretty brutal.

Last edited:

Slim

WHAT! Looks like Tim Sylvia may get his shot one day then if Glass Jaw Arlovski can come back.