Mobile theme

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I don't understand why when i switch themes, nothing changes. Also, if I write a long post and notice a grammatical error and go back to change it, It's impossible for me to reach the end of the post/text/paragraph to continue. Is it just my phone or?

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
You have to go to your settings and request desktop site. Already mentioned it to @Solidus

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
^ Yes, set user agent to desktop. I have a workaround coming though.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Which mobile theme you wanna use btw?

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I just was trying to switch it but it's not changing.. I am downloading firefox on my mobile to see if it works.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Still need to set desktop user agent, regardless of browser.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Firefox is nice on Android. UC Browser is fastest but I don't use it because it locks down the home screen bookmarks, can't remove them.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Okay, on firefox. Changed theme, saved, when it reloaded it said wwefmobile(same theme) Still not changing unless im missing something. Oh well, I was just bored trying to use em all nbd.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
You have to open the menu from top right and "Request Desktop Site". It will switch to the desktop theme automatically, and other theme selections will work too.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Update: works fine on Firefox but uc auto changes it to mobile everytime. No big deal, i like the additional info I get on whatever theme i picked. Ill roll with this one

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I get to see recent posts, quotes etc now. I had some wacky setting on my phone which automatically switches every website to a mobile them.

I get the same issue if i go to espn.com and try to enable desktop though i just noticed. New phone so that's why I was asking if it was just me. This can be closed now, solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.