• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread 08/03; THE BEAST IS IN DA HOUSE!

PHX

Legacy Member
So who is gonna interfere in the WWE title match at SS to attack Cena? Cause I damn sure don't see a winner coming out of that match.

SAIYANS

So Rollins cover the majority of this hour. Then the divas kick off the second hour as has been the case since the revolution started. Who kicks off hour 3 then where Cena usually is, Brock?

SAIYANS

So who is gonna interfere in the WWE title match at SS to attack Cena? Cause I damn sure don't see a winner coming out of that match.
Masked Kane ... I mean it seems like a foregone conclusion has interfering in one of the two main matches after the way he was taken out

Deezy

DZ PZ
So Rollins cover the majority of this hour. Then the divas kick off the second hour as has been the case since the revolution started. Who kicks off hour 3 then where Cena usually is, Brock?
Ofcourse, Heyman to talk for 20 minutes and noone complains