• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Movies/TV Shows Surprisingly you've never watched before

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
I'm always watching a ton of Shows and Movies during the Year and alot of things in Entertainment get swept under the Rug over the Years for me. I'm really interested on what Movies and Shows most people have seen and yet you yourself haven't had the time or interest at that time to sit down and watch. The first one that comes to mind is a Franchise alot of people I've think have seen at least one Movie and that is Indiana Jones Movies. Don't shoot me but for some reason I haven't had the interest to watch them. I love Ford to death for his Star Wars Han Solo role but man I do feel bad I haven't seen any of those Films as of yet. I guess with the New Year I'm going to make it my duty to not only watch all of Kamen Rider, Super Sentai, but stuff that I've never seen before. I'm sure if I think about it more I can come up with more Films but what are some Movies and Shows that been seen by the majority of people in this World and yet you haven't watched at all?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
There's a lot of comedy shows I've never really watched, just seen a handful of episodes when friends had them enough to know characters, some I eventually do plan to get to. Off the top of my head: The Office, Parks and Rec, Always Sunny, Bojack Horsemen, Community

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
There's a lot of comedy shows I've never really watched, just seen a handful of episodes when friends had them enough to know characters, some I eventually do plan to get to. Off the top of my head: The Office, Parks and Rec, Always Sunny, Bojack Horsemen, Community
Actually come to think of it I've never seen a single episode of the UK or US versions of The Office

I should get on that

Deezy

DZ PZ
I've only seen a few episodes of Breaking Bad and a few Sopranos.

Never seen The Wire, Stranger Things there are probably more, but those are the ones that popped in my head.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor

Yeah all those I haven't seen for sure. The Wire is another one that comes into my Brain as a must watch I need to see before I kick the buckle.

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
TV shows, Sopranos and Breaking Bad are probably the two on so many people's "greatest" lists that I haven't made it past watching one episode of either. Oh and Seinfeld. Just was never my thing.

Movies. I've never watched any of the Godfather's. The list is a lot shorter as I've pretty much have seen all the classic movies that everyone says "you gotta see".

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
I've never watched Titanic, because I knew the boat sank. Most of the current doctor shows like Grey's Anatomy, or the 911 shows or the Chicago shows.
I avoided that movie for years because I thought it was going to be too cheesy and uninteresting as you already know the ending but it's actually a great film, I would really recommend it.