Never EVER ever

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
paulheyman
There was a time when Punk was the only reason I still watched, but now there are more guys that I enjoy watching. I'm just glad they came along before he up and left.
I'll be stoked if he does come back, but if he doesn't, it won't be a tumultuous loss.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Batista laughed at it and said he will be back knowing punk

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
He said in an interview that when he was done, we would never see him ever again. Considering his appearances on Talking Dead, and now this, I would assume he has not finished yet, because we are still seeing him.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
He will be back one day, hopefully fresher (character wise).

The product has not missed him because it has been the best it has been for years. An exciting product can survive a lot.

Good luck to Punk, he has come a long way, and doesn't need wrestling anymore simple as that.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Product got better when he left....Coincidence?

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Yes. You still need good talent though and WWE has plenty of that right now. The exciting new faces and fresh feuds are one of the big reasons for me in the change.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Product got better when he left....Coincidence?

The product got better when Bret left too while WCW's got worse once he came there. I think they're both coincidences.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
The product got better when Bret left too while WCW's got worse once he came there. I think they're both coincidences.

Debatable if WWF's product actually got better. Yes, it became more edgy (content wise) which it needed to move with the times. But the wrestling was much better before that, and I for one loved the USA VS. Canada feud. Also, the likes of Austin, Foley and Triple H were getting pushes anyway. whether they would have got over just as strongly is hard to say.

G2S

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler3
Favorite Wrestler
briscoebros
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Punk's just toying with the fans. Especially since he mentioned something about people on Twitter holding him to it. It was all said in a joking manner, obviously.

Whether or not he returns is far from obvious, but those who haven't yet should try and move on. There are lots of other guys on the roster worth watching right now, no point in dwelling on the old. Punk was great and he's missed, but there are guys like Bray Wyatt and Seth Rollins that are still there. Fans should try and find a new guy to support for now.

Twitchy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
melina
Punk's just toying with the fans. Especially since he mentioned something about people on Twitter holding him to it. It was all said in a joking manner, obviously.

Whether or not he returns is far from obvious, but those who haven't yet should try and move on. There are lots of other guys on the roster worth watching right now, no point in dwelling on the old. Punk was great and he's missed, but there are guys like Bray Wyatt and Seth Rollins that are still there. Fans should try and find a new guy to support for now.

very true. This last weeks Raw was interesting. The only time a Punk chant broke out, it seemed completely appropriate. I hate it when they chant over other peoples matches though

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
paulheyman
very true. This last weeks Raw was interesting. The only time a Punk chant broke out, it seemed completely appropriate. I hate it when they chant over other peoples matches though

I didn't even notice the chant. Maybe the trend is dying out?

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
paulheyman

Twitchy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
heathslater
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
alsnow
Favorite Wrestler
melina

It was with the steph brie segment. When Brie told her that she is fighting for her husband, for big show, and everyone else that steph has mistreated and abused.. CM PUNK CM PUNK. lol. it was great

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Sometimes a random chant like that is a sign that people are getting bored of a segment. Like when the fans used to chant "What" or "Goldberg" in segments not even featuring Austin or Goldberg. A back handed compliment to Punk if anything.