New skin help

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
Hey guys. Since a lot of people do not like the current skin, can you head over to http://www.vbteam.info/vb-4-x-x-styles/ and tell me what your favorites are. I am not a big fan of the current skin or many skins they have for vbulletin 4, so maybe you guys could have better luck finding a new one. The skins on v3 looked so much better.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
We need a new header and the icons of each section on the main page are ugly.
We're still far from what was dark vb red, but I dunno, it may be better than the other one. Too bad vbulletin 4 skins are really awful.

Mike Chaos

Reaction score
If someone could make a new header that would be great. I am not good at making stuff on photoshop, but I do what I can.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
The black skin is atrocious, as is normally the case with black forum skins. That's just my preference though.

...Gonna try to pick one out and edit it in this post later. Will probably be blue. ;D

EDIT: Nevermind, not compatible with PS3. :/ No big deal, thought the Breeze skin wasn't bad anyway.