• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

New Tournament Suggestions

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I want to run a new wrestling tournament, but I'm not really looking for something basic like best wrestler or tag team, so you guys post your suggestions for what you'd like to see and we can all decide what to run. Here are my ideas so far:

Best or Worst Gimmick (Worst would be my personal choice bc I think it would be the most fun)
Best Major Show (Mostly gonna be PPVs I assume, but any Takeover or any kind of supercard would be acceptable as well)
Best Manager
Best Commentator
Best WWF/E Year (could substitute other companies as well or maybe just do best year overall for wrestling)

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Another idea would be best WrestleMania since that's coming up soon though I doubt we'd finish before this years.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Best WrestleMania would be a good way to go.

Best WWE Champion.

I'd also participate in really any of the things suggested so far.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Could do Best and Worst PPV's (could open it up to WCW and ECW)?

Like the sound of both Wrestlemania and underrated themes too.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I'm leaning more towards WrestleMania now and we can do some of these others next. Any objections to that? I could also open up a poll with some of the suggestions so far to choose if you guys want.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
I'm leaning more towards WrestleMania now and we can do some of these others next. Any objections to that? I could also open up a poll with some of the suggestions so far to choose if you guys want.

Yeah good idea! I think a Mania tournament would be really interesting.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Yeah I can't see anything beating 17. After that its pretty close. A worst Mania's could be interesting too.