NFL discussion thread week 7

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
5971bc471ff662ebaee75601f96a6301.png

The Giants sure do get a bunch of prime time games.

Prediction: Lions will beat the Bengals by 1 touchdown.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
If Fauria dances at this weeks game then we will win by default

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Sure Stafford's gonna keep chucking up TD's to Fauria just so to see what other dances he has

RAVENS. STEELERS. BATTLE FOR THE AGES (of 50-60)

Snowman1

Reaction score
Not really. Whether the Giants go 3-13 and get the #3 or 0-16 with the #1, they'll get Clowney or that one lineman from Bama or whoever they want

Reactions: Danielson

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
wouldn't going winless be more advantageous?

fun slate of games on paper
It would be, and tbh I don't care what we do as long as we re-sign nicks. I'm pretty sure they will if he stays healthy. We were supposed to be building for an impressive aerial attack with eli,cruz,randall, and nicks. This season might have thwarted the plans though.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Not really. Whether the Giants go 3-13 and get the #3 or 0-16 with the #1, they'll get Clowney or that one lineman from Bama or whoever they want
It's almost a given that we would draft clowney. Reese (our gm) is all about drafting lineman. I don't see bridewater happening.

Last edited:

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Giants fans are trying to think of a name for drop manning/draft bridgewater. The forums are pretty fun there right now.

Snowman1

Reaction score
There are some weird rumors going around to trade ELI, and draft bridewater.

Can you really see Jerry Reese doing that though? That's gotta be the most un-Giants move ever. For your love of linemen, anyone who drafts ahead of you needs a QB and there's plenty available.

But if you get Clowney (playing well in this game I'm watching) and JPP plays as well as he can, that's just unfair. But it won't matter with that o-line.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Can you really see Jerry Reese doing that though? That's gotta be the most un-Giants move ever. For your love of linemen, anyone who drafts ahead of you needs a QB and there's plenty available.

But if you get Clowney (playing well in this game I'm watching) and JPP plays as well as he can, that's just unfair. But it won't matter with that o-line.
No, he won't. I wouldn't doubt if we didn't even consider it. The MO with reese is drafting a lineman, and clowney could be what we need to help our non-existant pass rush. We need to cut emotional ties with vets like webster/tuck/diehl and move on. I get it, you helped us win two rings, but ya gotta go. All are free agents after this year, and I think we are making Nicks our free agent priority. It was almost reconfirmed for me this week when we said we're not trading nicks.

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Both the Packers and Bears have easy opponents this week :downer: