• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

NJPW Wrestling Dontaku Tour - April 20 - May 4, 2024

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
So Day 1 Wrestling Dontaku especially the 2nd Half was a good one let's hope for me I feel the same watching Day 2 and seeing some of the Spoilers above brother I'm going to talking alot. I swear New Japan has Togi locked up in a Cage and they release him just before his Matches and say go fight and we'll give you a Steak later and here we are.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
GO GO TIGER! I swear that Theme would be a perfect Theme for a Kamen Rider which has been a staple for Japan as much as Wrestling itself.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Uemura wearing the KOPW Title and yes the Title is worthless doesn't feel right to me when Tsuji and Umino haven't been giving those gifts as of yet. Don't worry I'm sure they'll hold gold very soon.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
As much I love and respect Cobb why give Sabre JR back the TV Title...if you had planned to give to Cobb in the end? Cobb could of beaten Riddle friends or not and then we could of had a proper program with Sabre JR. New Japan doesn't tend to think all that much do they?