• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE NXT NXT 2.05 Live Discussion Thread

Dale

Super Moderator
So by all accounts, HHH has been in full control of 205 Live for the last 2 weeks and people have generally seen an upturn in the show due to being more structured like the CWC and being more in-ring focused.

Deezy

DZ PZ
People not pissing and moaning about lack of character or not knowing who someone is.....right after its announced Triple H is in charge......:hm:

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
So we had a good SD, a good Mixed Match Challenge, and now the A-Show is going to make it three good shows in the row.

Last edited:

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
So proud of Mandrews he was good in TNA, and I thought they failed to used him the right way for the X-Division, not he is doing his thing in WWE and overseas great to see.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Yeah nice match between two veterans of the game. Spud just told Gallagher to act like a gentlemen and that's to wear the right attire for Battle. Spud is the Sheriff of these parts!