• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE NXT NXT 2.05 Live Discussion Thread

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Kenneth “Weezy Woo” Johnson was also in the original CWC tournament.

Solid show all around, happy for Ali winning. I would have been cool with Gulak winning too but Ali winning is the better story I think. Alexander will most likely win and I would be cool with that, I just know that they’ll tear it up on the grandest stage.

Cwalker

I’d be surprised if they weren’t on the preshow.

Probably this, the ATGBR and the SD Tag title triple threat

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Someone’s gonna rage if they don’t.

Remember last year how hot most people were when the SD woman’s title match almost got bumped
It did get bumped, but the outrage caused WWE to bump the CW match instead.

So Deezy's point remains valid.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
WWE please let Mandrews use his Progress Theme A House that is quite not home. It's so catchy would love to sing it like the Progress fans like myself do all the time when he comes out. Nese vs Mandrews this is going to be good!

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
So I see we're still putting Mexicans with other Mexicans and Asians with the other Asian.

Only now we pit them against each other. Got it.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Return of the year: Drew's PowerPoint

Digging the name of Gulak's submission hold, The GuLOCK.

Fun match to start off with Lucha House Party and Itami/Tozawa. Bummer it ended like that though.

Last edited: