• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE NXT NXT 2.05 Live Discussion Thread

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Nese actually used the ropes not to break the hold, but get the position he needed to turn it into a pin. :WOW

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Semi-Finals time! Lorcan vs Alexander I thought was a okay Match, but the ending felt anticlimactic with the finish. Lorcan I hope we see more going forward, he brings an intensity that is different than everyone else on the Roster.

Nese vs Gulak. I thought it was a good Match, but maybe it's just my Headphones it didn't feel people cared two shits about either guy. Can you blame them we don't know what Nese is, and Gulak is in out these days as a Wrestler. Even the ending was like that's it? For Storyline purposes it's great to Nese, but trying to sell Nese vs Alexander vs Gulak vs Alexander is going to be tough I feel. People would of been way more invested like myself in that finals if Gulak was apart of, and now you've lost my attention again as a 205 Live fan.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
20190312_205_cerdiconey--7ae29972a1855a072e17a87c71a9aa0a.jpg

Who will challenge Buddy Murphy?
Tony Nese and Cedric Alexander will collide tonight in the finals of the WWE Cruiserweight Championship Tournament, and the winner will go on to challenge Buddy Murphy for the title at WrestleMania. With the chance to compete at The Showcase of the Immortals on the line, the contest is also a culmination of a rivalry that began after Alexander first lost the WWE Cruiserweight Title to Murphy.

The Soul of WWE 205 Live immediately jumped back into competition following his title loss, but he was unable to defeat Nese on multiple occasions, leaving him to return to the WWE Performance Center to hone his abilities. Now, The Premier Athlete is all that stands in Alexander’s way of returning to WrestleMania with a chance to reclaim the title.

However, the laser-focused Nese is determined to prove the naysayers wrong and show that he’s worthy of a chance to capture the Cruiserweight division’s top prize. The Premier Athlete is also the champion’s training partner, and he has the opportunity to prove that he is the same caliber competitor as Murphy.

Who will advance to WrestleMania? Find out tonight on WWE 205 Live at 10/9 C, streaming live on the award-winning WWE Network!