• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE NXT NXT 2.05 Live Discussion Thread

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I think Drake made a comment about how he was the only GM the McMahon's trusted after that happened :lmao
Shane didn't trust Paige?
tenor.gif

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Carrillo been steady having fire matches since he came to 205, but that was a GREAT fuckin' showing for Gallagher, glad that got so much time.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I'd fuck with a multi-man match for the belt instead of just Nese/Tozawa, 205 always has fire matches with 4 or more people involved

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Yeah just finished the 205 Live Episode this week and I was happy with it. Mike Kanellis vs. Brian Kendrick was a pretty good opener for 205 Live this week and Mike getting the win over a former Cruiserweight Champion is always good for any talent, but their was no heat to it and the people didn't really care for the Match. I don't know what WWE has to do get Mike over, but he needs to do something maybe he needs to cripple someone like Tozawa and put them outta action.

Dar vs Jobber. The Match of coure a squash but give me more of that arrogant prick Dar going forward like we saw after the Match that's a good decision WWE.

Please someone tell me that Segment with Drake and Truth wasn't staged please. It almost felt like R-Truth was suppose to not be on screen and they made that happen for giggles because Truth was laughing as the Camera was on him and he was barely walking away from Maverick. He needs to be 24/7 Champion already, come you imagine being a GM and also a Champion with talent playing the mind games of I want a spot on the Show or title shot and actually wanting Maverick's Title hmm.

Jack Gallagher vs. Humberto Carrillo. This was a very good main event, with Carrillo hanging with Gallagher early on the ground until he could move into his style of match. Gallagher was really great here, trying to prove himself, but falling to the youngster after a really great homestretch.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Carrillo the future.....them dimples gonna get him farther than his flying will.

Just needs to Cheech Marin it like Eddie did and he's the next top Latino star.