• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE NXT NXT 2.05 Live Discussion Thread

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
Vince's expression if he actually watched this. WTF is this? Both really good in the ring though.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Oh this Guru Raaj guy actually had a match with Finn on that India special last year, I liked that one

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Yeah I wanna watch that after all the phrase they gave it.

Was probs the best match of that card, wasn't amazing or anything and Finn def did a carry job though lol. I kinda feel like Chase is carrying tf out of this one too but Raaj def has potential

Chris

Dreams are Endless
BRUH I just looked it up and Harlem's brother Lancelot Bravado that he always teamed with retired a few years ago and tried to run as a politician :DEAD:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Troy's good, he used to wrestle as Denzel Dejournette and made some earlier appearances on NXT. I think he's just a PC guy tho, don't know if he was ever on the indies.

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
What is this a 30 minute show? LOL are they changing the name of this show or what?

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Troy's good, he used to wrestle as Denzel Dejournette and made some earlier appearances on NXT. I think he's just a PC guy tho, don't know if he was ever on the indies.
Every nxt event i went to he was on and lost hes solid in ring tho