# of Pictures in Sig

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CMPuLs3

Reaction score
2 is kinda low. Do you think you could make it 3? or at least make it 3 for donators or something?

CMPuLs3

Reaction score
The 3 images that I was going to use only add up to 600x200. It's not like an obscenely large sig... I just want a little more customization.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Ignore Xanth on most things he says.

Anyway, funny you suggest this, since Anonymous is working on a plugin to allow Superstars+ more images, I think you're getting the ability to have 5 in your sig. Registered members will be restricted to one after.

Patience :)

CMPuLs3

Reaction score
Combining jpg and gifs isn't the simplest thing in the world. I'll just wait till it's increased I guess.

Anonymous

The Artiste
Reaction score
I finished this yesterday, Superstars should already be able to add more than two images. It works for Big Hoss Rambler.

It may be because the images are Gifs.

The limit is 10, just don't go bat-shit crazy with the gifs.

Daud

Jobber
Reaction score
Hi, i was wondering something.. where do i change/write signature? i'm new here..

Reaction score
Doesn't it give an error message if you don't have 10 posts and you try to update your signature? If it doesn't then Crayo should add one so it'll be easier for new people to know.

@Crayo

Haha, I can mention @Crayo. Can you do that @[seabs]? :troll: